Best-In-Class IT Services for Local MN Governments
At LOGIS, collaboration is the cornerstone of who we are. That’s why we offer best-in-class public sector technology, ideas, tools, and resources in a member-driven consortium which takes the guesswork out of finding the right solutions for all your technology needs.
Some of our local government IT service offerings include:
· A full suite of network and Internet services including LAN (Local Area Network) support
· Consultation and planning
· Hardware and software purchasing
· Installation and day-to-day monitoring/maintenance
· High speed Internet services, website hosting, and email services
· Technical support and training
· And more!
We use Intel® servers and networked workstations at each member office, as well as distributed client/server systems linking member’s locally networked personal computers through a Wide Area Network (WAN). These highly reliable systems offer ease of operation, powerful database management, and an open systems environment.
LOGIS invests in best of breed application software from national vendors such as Oracle, Sprypoint and CentralSquare. Costs for technology solutions and applications are shared among members. Our member support staff is based right here in Minnesota.